Description of Event
PLEASE BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE (nature of the event, parking needs, media needs, special circumstances, etc.)
Special Equipment/Set Up Needs
Please be as detailed and specific as possible. Special procedures and policies for specific rooms
or resources may apply. Tables, chairs, audio, visual, lighting, etc.
FACILITY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Facility will be used for lawful purposes and all laws, rules, and regulations of all governmental authorities will be followed while on site
- Facility will be used for purposes that are in agreement with the mission, vision and values of NGC.
- No smoking in the building.
- The use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on NGC property.
- No nails in the walls. Use only non-residue tape (example: painters tape).
- Children 17 and younger must be supervised at all times.
- Church-appointed staff must run any AVL equipment in the Main Auditorium. Special permission/training may be given for AVL use in gymnasium or classrooms.
- Kitchen must be left just as it was found. Equipment may be used but no consumable products may be used. Kitchen should not be left unattended if equipment is turned on.
- Take all leftover food off-premise.
- Leave facility in original or better condition than found.
In submitting this rental request, I understand and will comply with the rules and regulations as stated above. I understand that Northwest Gospel Church "Church" has first right to the use of the facility. If my event is approved and a Church event needs to be rescheduled for any reason which causes a conflict with the event or rooms outlined herein, this request will either be amended as appropriate or canceled.
I acknowledge NGC's Facility Rules and Regulations