There is a $25 PER SEMESTER ($50 annually) registration fee to park at Northwest Gospel Church. All vehicles must be registered in advance of parking on Northwest Gospel Church property. Violation of these guidelines as outlined below could result in the loss of parking privilege on Northwest Gospel Church property. There are TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Complete the online application below.
2. Pick up the student's parking pass at the NGC office, during normal business hours, M-Th 9-4:30pm BEFORE PARKING ON CAMPUS.
By completing this online application, you, guardian/parent, has given permission to your student to safely, appropriately drive and park the above stated vehicles in the Northwest Gospel Church parking lot, for purposes of attending Union High School. It is understood that any violation of state driving and parking regulations, as outlined below, may result in discipline. Both student and parent acknowledge acceptance of these terms by electronically signing application below.
It is a privilege to park on Northwest Gospel Church property. Any student can lose their privilege or have their parking pass suspended for a period of time, as determined by Northwest Gospel Church for the following reasons:
- Parking passes are non-transferrable. If you are not using your pass, you MAY NOT give it to someone else to use. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Vehicles parked on Northwest Gospel Church property are done so at the student’s own risk. Northwest Gospel Church accepts no liability or responsibility for damages or stolen vehicles/items while on property.
- Allowing someone to use your parking pass for forgery, or helping to forge a pass is a violation and is subject to revocation for the reminder of the school year; subject to the discretion of Northwest Gospel Church. No refunds will be given.
- Your vehicle must be registered with Northwest Gospel Church. Only vehicles owned by your family are eligible for your pass.
- Your parking pass must be displayed at all times – unobstructed and visible.
- Students must park ONLY in designated spaces for students. Students are not allowed to park in spaces up against the church building, or in loading zones or crosswalks. Please refer to the map you will receive upon permit pick up, to see designated student parking spaces.
- No speeding or reckless driving in the parking lot. The speed limit is 5 mph.
- No overnight parking. If a vehicle is left on property for more than 48 hours, it may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Student vehicles may be subject to search (without search warrant) if there is a reasonable belief that drugs, alcohol, stolen property, contraband, or other criminal issues are present.
Driving Violations will result in the following progressive discipline:
1. First Offense – Warning notice
2. Second Offense – Two week parking pass revocation
3. Third Offense – Loss of parking pass for the semester
4. Fourth Offense – Loss of parking pass for the remainder of the school year
5. Fifth Offense – No longer eligible for a parking pass
STUDENT APPLICATION FOR SUBMISSION